Hi,

My name is Aakash and I am looking for a *Systems Engineer - Senior* to work for an on-site direct client contract assignment in *San Francisco, CA* *.*

I've included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.

If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at aakash <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>@cbsinfosys.com <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>

Resume
Visa Status:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability to interview:
Availability to start:
Contact Details (Phone# and email address etc.)

*Project Location*: *Systems Engineer - Senior*

*Position Title*: *San Francisco, CA
*

The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience with in-store systems integration and system administration. In addition, candidates should show the desire and ability to work in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment.

*Description *

. Applying system integration best practices to provide in store platform that meets the needs of the business

. Working with product management, creative technology and a variety of stakeholders in order to understand user needs

. Acting as a technical expert and resource for in store platforms and applications.

. Work with other organizations in the division to deliver robust and easy to deploy systems and applications

. Designing, prototyping, testing and certifying new in-store systems according to brand, business and divisional needs

. Integrating and packaging new functionality into existing infrastructure

*Qualifications *

. Expert level of understanding in System Administration for: IBM 4690 Operating Systems

. 3-5 years of systems administration experience . Proven expertise in integrating heterogeneous environments

. Experience with IBM 4690 OS required

. Experience with 4690 build and maintenance procedures

. Experience with Symantec Ghost and/or Acronis preferred

. Experience with MS Windows and Windows related products is a plus (though not required) . Experience with scripting and batch files

. Skilled in problem resolution

. Keen attention to detail and excellent follow through

. Excellent documentation skills; ISO 9000 experience a plus

. Excellent communication skills and team participation skills

. Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills

Thanks and Best Regards,
Aakash
CBS Information Systems ,Inc(A Certfied Minority Owned Organization)
An E-Verify Program Participant Company ===================================================
37600 Central Court ,
Suite 214 ,
Newark CA, 94560