Greetings,

My name is *Rajesh* and I am looking for a***ETL Developer *to work for an on-site direct client contract assignment in *Houston TX***

I've included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.

If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at rajesh <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>@cbsinfosys.com <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>

Resume
Visa Status:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability to interview:
Availability to start:
Contact Details (Phone# and email address etc.)
Expected rate( on W2 or C2C)

*Project Location:* Houston TX

*Position Title:* ETL Developer

*Project/Role or BD Task Description and Special Notes. . .*

**This position is responsible for developing ETL processes for Water Flood 2.0 release

*Skills Required *:

1. SQL Server
2. ETL
3. SSIS

*STRICTLY LOCAL *

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajesh

CBS Information Systems ,Inc(A Certfied Minority Owned Organization)
An E-Verify Program Participant Company
37600 Central Court ,
Suite 214 ,
Newark CA, 94560