Greetings,

My name is *Aakash* and I am looking for a *Data Services/Data Quality Developer *to work for an on-site direct client contract assignment in *Austin,TX.***

I've included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.

If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at aak...@cbsinfosys.com <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>
Resume
Visa Status:
Current Location (complete address):
Relocation:
Availability to interview:
Availability to start:
Contact Details (Phone# and email address etc.)

*Data Services/Data Quality Developer*

Skills:
Required:
¨ 3-5 years experience with Business Objects - Data Services/Data Integrator ETL. ¨ 3-5 years experience with Business Objects - Data Quality Management. Specifically in SAP Business Objects Data Quality Management - This is a Business Objects tool that is used to analyze, inspect & cleanse data. This is a tool that is built into SAPs Business Objects suite and comes along with Data Services.
¨ Strong SQL programming skills (Over 5 years' experience).
¨ Data Warehouse/Data mart development and/or maintenance experience. Includes dimensional data models, ETL processes, and Business Intelligence reporting.
Desired:
¨ 1 - 2 year experience with application development/maintenance on HP Non Stop platform ¨ 1 - 2 year experience with Business Objects developing reports and building universes in XI
¨ 1 - 2 years' experience working with Claims Data
¨ 1 - 2 years' experience developing detail designs for Data Warehouse Development ¨ Full life-cycle application development experience. Erwin or similar tools for data modeling. ¨ Ad hoc analysis using queries languages/tools such as SQL, Business Objects, and/or MS Access

Regards,
Aakash
510-870-2259