Greetings,
My name is Kunal, and I am sourcing for following jobs. I've included the job specs below and wondering if you would like to take this opportunity with us. If yes, then please respond back to this email with your updated resume and salary details.
*
**
**Title: Systems Engineer admin ( **IBM 4690 OS)
Location : San Francisco CA
Type : Contract   1+ yr
Rate : DOE *
*

Note : Need candidates who can work on our w2

*
*Required:
**Qualifications*
Expert level of understanding in System Administration for: IBM 4690 Operating Systems
3-5 years of systems administration experience
Proven expertise in integrating heterogeneous environments Experience with IBM 4690 OS required
Experience with 4690 build and maintenance procedures
Experience with Symantec Ghost and/or Acronis preferred
Experience with MS Windows and Windows related products is a plus (though not required)
Experience with scripting and batch files
 Skilled in problem resolution
Keen attention to detail and excellent follow through
Excellent documentation skills; ISO 9000 experience a plus
Excellent communication skills and team participation skills
Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills

*If you are interested please provide us the updated resume along with the following information:*

Visa Status:
Expected all inclusive hourly rates:
Current Location:
Availability to interview (Both Phone and In Person):
Availability to start:
Phone:
Ps: If you are an agency, kindly provide your contact details too.

--
*Kunal N*

*CBS Information Systems, Inc *
<http://www.cbsinfosys.com/> 37600 Central Court
Suite 214
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=37600+Central+Court%2CSuite+214%2CNewark%2CCA+94560&hl=en> Newark, CA 94560
                *Work:* (510)713-9900 x 212
*Mobile:* (510)870-2259
*Fax:* (510)740-3677
*Email:* ku...@cbsinfosys.com
*IM:* kunal_cbs(Yahoo)
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/kunaln*

Business Solutions Through Cutting Edge Technology

See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/1629028/>