Greetings,

My name is /*Pritha*/ and I am looking for a ****Senior Software Engineer - Java, Spring, Hibernate********to work for an on-site direct client _*contract 2 H*__*ire OR Full time*_ assignment in*Palo Alto,CA(ONLY LOCALS)*

I've included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.

If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at Pritha <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>@cbsinfosys.com <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>

*Resume*
*****Visa Status:*
*****Expected Rate and Salary:*
*****Current Location:***
*****Availability to interview:*
*****Availability to start:*
*****Contact Details (Phone# and email address etc.)*

*Senior Software Engineer - Java, Spring, Hibernate:*

You will be responsible for a significant functionality of a high-volume exchange. You will apply your experience to design and develop major parts of the health-insurance exchange.

*Responsibilities:*

· Work with product management and the module leads in developing requirements and design specifications of the core components of the platform for Health Insurance Exchange

· Hands on design and development of various web-services. Technologies used include Spring / Hibernate, Weblogic, jBoss, Oracle DB.

· Collaborate with other engineers in an iterative, agile development environment

*Requirements*:

· Experience with server-side architectures and application development frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Java/J2EE, REST, Service Oriented Architecture

·         3+ Years of Java/J2EE Development Experience

·         Agile software development methodologies

· Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with local and remote team members.

·         Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and SQL

·         BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields

·         Experience in Linux

·         Can-do attitude, able to thrive in fast, startup environment

*Nice-to-have*:

·         Open Source projects, Startup experience

** Thanks and Best Regards,

Pritha Roy

CBS Information Systems ,Inc(A Certfied Minority Owned Organization)
An E-Verify Program Participant Company
37600 Central Court ,
Suite 214 ,
Newark CA, 94560