Hi,

My name is Aakash.I am urgently seeking *Core Java Developer with Ajax *with my direct client at*Islandia,NY * I have included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest in this opportunity from your end.

P*osition: -***Core Java Developer with Ajax* *********

*Location: -* *Islandia,NY*

*Duration: Long term
*

*Visa: GC/Citizen*

*Rate: $60/hr all inclusive C2C *

Typically 5 or more years of experience in software development.

Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team. Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
Provide product content to technical writers.
Assist in strategic research and design as directed Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity. Provide input to establish and improve departmental processes and procedures. Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members.
May have indirect reports and manage a small project team.
Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
*
**Skills & Competencies:*

Core Java
Ajax

*Nice To Have**:*

UI Development Knowledge

*If you are interested please provide us the updated resume along with the following information:*

Visa Status:

Salary:
Current Location:
Availability to interview (Both Phone and In Person):
Availability to start:

Phone:

Regards,

Aakash

CBS Information Systems, Inc & Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court
Suite 214
Newark, CA 94560
Phone: (510)870-2259
Fax: (510)740-3677
Email: aak...@cbsinfosys.com
http://www.cbsinfosys.com/CMS/images/stories/CBS/logo/logo.jpg
Business Solutions Through Cutting Edge Technology

See who we know in common