Hi,

My name is Aakash.I am urgently seeking *Director, Production Support Operations* with my direct client at***Palo Alto, CA*. I have included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest in this opportunity from your end.

*Job Title : *Director, Production Support Operations
*Job Location : *Palo Alto, CA
*Position Type : *Full Time

*Job Description :

*

*_Responsibilities:_*

 * Ensure and report all SLAs and KPIs are monitored and achieved.
 * Provide hands on triaging and escalation of issues to third level
   support
 * Provide incident management escalation and communication for all
   high severity incidents
 * Oversee security architecture, processes and documentation to adhere
   to the highest industry standards including HIPAA
 * Drive response, triage of production issues. Communicate effectively
   with development teams, business partners, and IT partners to
   prioritize and affect mitigation, resolution and root- cause analysis
 * Create processes and procedures to ensure well-defined problem
   resolution steps are followed.
 * Implement and adhere to change management processes.
 * Support data security/privacy audits and certifications for HIPAA,
   IRS, SAS-70, etc.
 * Build cross functional relationships to ensure effective
   communications across IT and engineering functions.
 * Manage Operational documentation and knowledge base to streamline
   incident resolution
 * Build and maintain relationship with internal and external teams
   that own systems/applications that website integrates
 * Responsible for customer facing system monitoring and support our
   capacity tracking/planning functions.
 * Deployment, management, monitoring, trouble-shooting and upgrades
   associated with all software and hardware systems.
 * Meet our performance, security, availability and other service level
   agreements to all of our partners and customers.
 * Work closely with engineering, product management and customer
   support teams.
 * Manage a small but effective team of people whose responsibilities
   will include the design of our deployment architecture, release
   processes and change processes.  Your team will have on-shore and
   off-shore components.

   *_Required experience (must-haves):_*

 * 5+ years experience in running a mission-critical (24x7),
   high-volume ecommerce site is required.
 * Strong leadership skills and an ability to build a team culture that
   prizes reliability, accountability and efficiency.
 * Ability to make key decisions which will affect application

<http://getinsured.theresumator.com/apply/Umuko3/Director-Production-Support-Operations.html#>
   availability and performance.
 * Proven experience and a strong ability to debate various operational
   options -- our team would value a thinker and leader more than a
   manager.
 * Strong automation expertise in Linux / Unix environments is highly
   desired.
 * 5+ years experience managing a technical team
 * 5+ years experience in network security and IT management
 * Experience with Java application servers
 * Experience with SQL
 * BS degree or equivalent experience required

*_Pluses:_*

 * Experience is setting up a production ecommerce site
 * Experience with call center/telephony systems (partcilarly Cisco)
 * Shell script development experience is a plus
 * Red Hat Linux & Weblogic experience

**

*If you are interested please provide us the updated resume along with the following information:*

Visa Status:
Current Location:
Availability to interview (Both Phone and In Person):
Availability to start:

Phone:

Regards,

Aakash
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court
Suite 214
Newark, CA 94560
Phone: (510)870-2259
Fax: (510)740-3677
Email: aak...@cbsinfosys.com
http://www.cbsinfosys.com/CMS/images/stories/CBS/logo/logo.jpg
Business Solutions Through Cutting Edge Technology

See who we know in common