Hi,

My name is *Aakash* and I am looking for a**Mobile Developer <imap://m...@email.cbsinfosys.com:143/fetch%3EUID%3E/www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=3519496> to work for an on-site direct client contract assignment in Sunnyvale, CA*.*

Title: Mobile Developer <imap://m...@email.cbsinfosys.com:143/fetch%3EUID%3E/www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=3519496>
Location: sunnyvale, CA
Type: Contract 12+ months with possible ext
Rate: DOE

*Required skills:*

 * Minimum 2 years experience supporting at least two of the following
   *Mobility Device Management (MDM) solutions*: *Zenprise preferred*.
 * Minimum 3 years experience as a " *Mobile Device Application
   Developer* "(*Android or IOS*)
 * *Hard core java develope*r with *Mobile Device Management (MDM)*
   experience.
 * Familiarity with *JSON, SOAP/REST*, *HTTP(S)*, web services , *SQLite*
 * Experience with *APNS*, *IPCU*, mobile configuration, mobile management
 * Experience with *OTA* configuration, *X.509* certificates, *SCEP*
   highly desirable.

Regards,
Aakash
510-870-2259