Greetings,

My name is /*Pritha*/ and I am looking for a ****CCIE Network Engineer ********to work for an on-site direct client contract assignment in *San Jose and Phoenix*

I've included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.

If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at Pritha <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>@cbsinfosys.com <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>

*Resume*
*****Visa Status:*
*****Expected Rate:*
*****Current Location:*
*****Relocation:*
*****Availability to interview:*
*****Availability to start:*
*****Contact Details (Phone# and email address etc.)

*Non-Locals are OK.
Location: San Jose,CA and Phoenix,AZ
Rate: Open
Duration 10 -12 months with extension scope

- CCIE with strong routing and switching skills - Good experience with IP Networks, routing and switching protocols (OSPF, BGP, ISIS) - ASR 9000, CRS and 6500 series, Nexus and some firewall experience would be desirable - Very good communications and customer interfacing skills -

/*Regards,*//*
*//*Pritha*//*
*//*510-870-8679*/