*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:
617.778.2980

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for* Interactive
Developer And ETL Architect* . Please let us know if you would be
interested for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated
resume.

*1) Position: Interactive Developer
   Location: Boston
   Duration: 5-6 months*

*Skill and Role Summary:*
We are developing the UI for a web based financial system which handles the
post-trade settlement process. The role is of a UI developer who will be
required to understand the business requirements and develop the screens of
this system

*Main duties and responsibilities:*
Understand the business requirements from the mockups & business
specifications
Develop the screens & hook it to the middle tier service endpoints
Write unit test cases & ensure compliance
Adhere to coding guidelines
Adhere to Code Quality Tools recommendations & code review comments
Participate in peer code reviews    .
*
Requirements:*
Essential Skill/s.- Html, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, BackBone

NOTE, this is for a global markets client; background screen, credit check
and fingerprinting are ALL required, thanks!

*
2) Position: ETL Architect
   Duration: 3-6 month contract
   Location: Atlanta, GA/ Boca Raton, FL*

Will need to be onsite in Boca at the client site 5 days a week, for at
least the first few months  - then can work out of Atlanta, GA office

* Informatica ETL  (or can have Tibco)
* Needs Data warehousing experience

*Regards

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid