*Hi All,*
*Urgent Need Java Developer in Harrisburg, PA with 6+ Months*
*Kindly send us updated resume to : rea...@sricominc.com*

Position : *Java Developer*
Location :* Utah*
Duration : *6+ Months*
*Rate : $45/hr on C2C*

The skill sets we are looking for are Java, Hibernate, JSP, Struts 1, 2,
GWT, SQL. We would also be most interested in those that have worked in a
an environment that includes the use of eclipse, Subversion and Maven.
• Work is locally with our development team at our office.
• The work schedule is 10 hours per day Monday - Thursday with some
flexibility for a start time from 7:00 am - 8:00 am.
• The contractor will be provided a laptop and other necessary equipment
and     software.
• We would like to review your candidates as soon as possible
Senior-level developers with a strong history in developing web-based
applications in Java

*Reagan *
*Sricom, INC*
*rea...@sricominc.com*