*Hiring Now ........... Please Reply ASAP with your resume to
kanahiy...@shstinc.com <kanahiy...@shstinc.com>*

*Job Title  : .Net Developer*
*Location :  Columbus, OH*
*Duration :  5+ months Contract*

*Here's a priority list of the skills we need from the resources*
*Microsoft .NET 4.5 w/MVC - the major part*
Open Text development exposure
Workflow exposure - any kind
Integration with other systems (Sql Server, Oracle, data warehouses)
The Open Text isn't as critical and if we can find someone who can do the
.NET coding their senior developer can handle the Open Text part of things.

*Regards,*
*Kanhaiya Jaiswal*
*Professional Recruiter*
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc*
*Carnegie Office Park, Building Six*
*800 N.Bell Avenue, Suite 255*
*Carnegie, PA 15106*
*(O) : 412-450-1316 Ext : 114 (F): 877-745-4811*
*Email ID : kanahiy...@shstinc.com <kanahiy...@shstinc.com>  *