*Please Send Resume to mah...@bravensinc.com <mah...@bravensinc.com>*

*Hi, Greetings from Bravens Inc *We are looking for a *C++ Developer *to
support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to
the finest global organizations client.

This is a* 6 months Contract *extendible Position based in* New York, NY.*

*Role: *C++ Developer

*Location*: New York, NY

*Duration: *6 Months Contract

*The Role:*

The Feeds and Ticker Plant team is seeking an experienced Software Engineer
to design and build software for our high performance financial information
system. The Ticker Plant is at the core of the Bloomberg infrastructure,
processing market data from around the world and driving the majority of
downstream Bloomberg applications. We work closely with multiple businesses
and sales groups to design and develop our systems to satisfy ever-growing
customer demands.

The successful candidate will join a team that is leading the design and
development of our Feed and Ticker Plant systems. In this role you will
participate in the design and implementation of various components and
systems that are required to be highly efficient, robust, and scalable. In
addition to developing high performance software, you can expect to learn
about the financial markets and Bloomberg's real-time pricing applications.
Our work environment is open, creative, and friendly. We are seeking a
motivated software developer with a passion for software design to join us
in continuing our industry-leading success.

*Qualifications:*

·         A minimum of 3+ years of hands-on C++ development work experience
and exposure to the full software development life cycle

·         Object-oriented programming: C++/STL on UNIX required

·         Familiarity with TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast and Multi-threading

·         Familiarity with at least one scripting language (Perl & Python a
plus)

·         Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills

·         Design patterns and template programming a plus

·         Familiarity with tools such as quantify, purify, etc., a plus

·         Knowledge of financial markets a plus

*If you find it interesting do send the following details:*

*Checkpoint*

*Full Name of the Candidate*

*Contact number*

*Email ID*

*Last 4 digits of SSN*

*Salary/Rate*

*Current Location*

*DOB*

*Openness to relocate OR Travel*

*Total years of experience*

*Reason for Change*

*Availability/Notice Period*

*Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute*

*Certifications if any*

*Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity*

*Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview*

*Thanks and regards...*

*Mahesh Misar | Bravens Inc. |*

*Lead Talent Acquisition |*

*Contact: 786-629-6262 • Fax: 281 404 9091 •  *

*E-Mail:mah...@bravensinc.com <mah...@bravensinc.com> |Yahoo
IM/ Gtalk: mahesh.bravens*

*25292 Nesting Sq, Chantilly VA 20152• *

*       [image: Description: Description: Description: E-Verify
Logo_Small]                                           [image: image004.png]*

*[An E-Verified Company] | ‘Certified Minority Owned Business’*
this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
alias email addresses.*