*We have 3 Frontend Developer positions with our Primevendor. Please share
the profiles if you have any matches with the relevant skill matrix ASAP.*

*Position: Frontend Developer*

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: 6 months plus*

*Note: No H1’s ,  Only GC’s or Citizen or GC-EAD*

*Skills needed : *

·         *JavaScript*

·         *JQuery*

·         *Dojo*

·         *HTML5*

·         *CSS  *

·         *Overall front end web development, also DNS (Domain Name Server)
administration would be ideal.*

*Best way to reach me via Email.*

*Best Regards,*

*RAJA*

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*VCLOUD TECHNOLOGY GROUP LLC*

3524 Silverside Road Suite 35B

Wilmington, DE  19810-4929

*Desk       :  (732)-374-9502 *

Sales       : (302) 266-2350

Accounts : (302) 266-2360

Contracts : (302) 266-2370

Fax          : (302) 266-2380

*raja.kris...@vcloudgroup.com <raja.kris...@vcloudgroup.com>* |
www.vcloudgroup.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in
the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either
in the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for if any inconveniences caused by this mail.

*VCLOUD TECHNOLOGY GROUP LLC** is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based
on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
marital status, disability, veteran’s status or any other basis protected
by applicable discrimination laws.*