Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

QA Analyst

*Project Location*

Boston, MA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice followed by F2F*

* Mandatory skills details: *

   - Experience with test cases, test scripts, test case execution, defect
   tracking, manual testing. Experience with HP Quality Center.
   - Automated test scripts is a bonus but not mandatory.
   - Manager wants candidates from Insurance (preferably Property Casualty)
   or Financial Services background

*Qualifications *

   - HP Quality Center or similar product

*Nice to have:*

   - Automated testing experience, ie Mercury, Loadrunner, etc.
   - Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure
   the delivery of quality software applications.
   - Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case
   automation and test execution.
   - Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect
   counts, test results and test status.
   - Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and
   improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the
   needs of the business.
   - Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
   - Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an
   internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical
   partners.
   - Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure
   quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.

*Required*:

   - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
   or equivalent work experience
   - 3-5 years of systems development, testing and/or business experience.