*Send available consultants profile at.......  **a...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Location:  Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Interview:  Phone/Skype*

*Position:  PeopleSoft SME (9.2 and Absence Management Module)*

Client  is currently in need of a *CONTRACT Subject Matter Expert on
PeopleSoft 9.2 Absence Management Module. *This candidate would be techno
functional, business analyst.  This opportunity is in their HR Support
DEPARTMENT.

Note:  I need a Subject Matter Expert or SME on PeopleSoft

*Job Description:*

This candidate will be involved with the current reimplementation
Peoplesoft Project that we were looking for the PM on recently.

*re-implementation of all PeopleSoft modular’s (base HR, benefits, payroll,
compensation, talent acquisition).  They are migrating from 9.0 to 9.2.
MUST have PeopleSoft 9.2 experience and must have served as a Subject
Matter Expert (SME) within several past implementation project jobs.*

*NOTE FROM DIRECTOR: New implementation of all PeopleSoft modular’s (base
HRCore, benefits, payroll, compensation).  We are migrating from 9.0 to
9.2.  and from People Tools 8.49 to 8.54 MUST have strong PeopleSoft 9.2
experience*

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- a...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com