Hi Partner,
I have an urgent Priority REK with my client, Please share profiles to
*deepak...@usgrpinc.com
<deepak...@usgrpinc.com>*

Role: Oracle/PLSQL Developer (With Java Exp)
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 months C2C

"Strong (7+ years) oracle database experience( Oracle, SQL and unix
skills.)- development - not functional
Strong (7+ years)  SQL  experience - development - not functional
Medium (3-5 years) in the java and .net capabilities - again we need
development experience, not someone who has just used an application that
is developed in java/.net - they need to have actually developed using java
and/or .net"
Strong in  analysis and design experience
Unit testing best practices -is changing and the output process, not just
the process changing
Strong in  troubleshooting skills

Thanks & Regards,
*Deepak Sengar*