*Send available consultants profile at.......  **a...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Below is a 6 month contract assignment for a EDI Sterling Integrator
Developer/Mapper Consultant. Our direct client is Corporation.  The project
location is Brooklyn, OH and the hiring manager has a start date ASAP.  .
Below is the information provided by the hiring manager  Please forward
resumes of qualified candidates. If you have additional questions for me, I
am best available by email.

*US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) only!*

Start date: ASAP

*Technical Requirements:*

·         EDI Sterling Integrator Developer/Mapper

·         SI 5.2

·         Gateway 2.3

·         BPML is a plus

The EDI Team is doing the inbound 850 Purchase Order, 816 Organizational,
812 Debit and Credit Adjustment,  824 Error Messages, 864 Text Messages,
860 Purchase Order Change and a few others

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- a...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com