*Send available consultants profile at.......  **a...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Hi-We need more vb.net candidates for the yearlong project in Cranston,
Rhode Island.

Project is with Rhode Island .   They are updating their systems so people
can go online to do their registrations etc. This is a rescue project that
converted from waterfall to agile. Agile experience is necessary. See me if
you need additional information.

As you know the focus is on vb.net, win forms, mvvm or mvc, wcf and stored
procedures.  Communication skills are important.

Location is Cranston, RI

Strong Communication Skills

VB .NET

WCF

5-8 Years Experience

Winforms

MVVM

SQL Server

Stored Procedures

User Interface

Dev X is a plus

*Anuj RaiSr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech SolutionsDesk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- a...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com