Hi Partner,

I have an very urgent requirement with my client, Please share
profiles to *deepak...@usgrpinc.com
<deepak...@usgrpinc.com>*

*Position:          Test Lead (Big Data)*
*Location:          Alpharetta, GA*
*Duration:          Long Term Contract*

Desc:
Alpharetta based Test Lead for the Data Analytics Big Data workstream.
Will lead a Test delivery of Big Data project and will be responsible to
manage all testing activities. Project team is based out of Alpharetta and
you will be expected to work very closely with project team.

At least 10+ years of QA experience as a Test Lead in delivering big
projects in IT industry.
Experience of Testing Big Data projects
Experience / Knowledge into Spotfire , Tableau and Hadoop Framework.

Thanks & Regards,
*Deepak Sengar*
United Software Group Inc
Phone: 614-408-9266