*Send available consultants profile at.......  **a...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Highly prefer local candidates, , they have to be perfect, CHICAGO location.

Palace Gate is currently seeking a Salesforce.com Developer for our premier
client in downtown Chicago, IL.  This is a contracting opportunity.

*Job Description*

The client is temporarily bringing on Salesforce.com Developers to assist
in the migration of their time tracking data for associates in the firm –
Presently, the current estimate is that it will be done in 2 months using 2
developers.   At the moment time is being tracked in an excel file with
plans to replicate the data into their Salesforce and potentially their
Salesforce1 platform.  All of the information is already present in their
respective categories, so the required tasks would primarily pertain to
querying them.  Additionally, other projects include mobile application,
customer portals, support tickets, etc.

*Salesforce.com Developer - Required Skills*

   - 4-5 years of SFDC experience including in depth knowledge of APEX,
   SOQL/SOSL and Visual force
   - Exceptional communication skills
   - 2-3 years of ETL experience - Informatica, REST API's , SOLR/FAST

*Desired Skills*

   - 2-3 years of BI experience
   - Mobile experience highly appealing

*Education and Training*

   - Bachelor's degree in a related area preferred
   - SFDC Dev 401 certified, DEV 501 is a plus

Palace Gate Corporation is an information technology, and finance and
accounting consulting firm that provides innovative staffing solutions to
industry leaders across the United States. Our experienced team strives to
enable our clients to continue their success and achieve their business
objectives by providing expert consultants. Our company approach is simple:
match the right people with the right opportunity.

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- a...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com