*Send available consultants profile at.......  **a...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Please be advised I have received the following request and information to
see if you have a Sharepoint Developer.  This is potentially new business
with an existing customer for aliber of the contractor is going to be very
crucial to the success of this project.  A contractor that you have already
worked with or if this in your wheelhouse already, is preferred.  Please
its very important you only send me candidates you are sure are capable and
strong enough to take on this type of project.

Please send me the resume your contractor and your bill rate as soon as
possible for the manager to review with the account team.

Below is a short description of what the customer would like to accomplish
and the potential skillset required.  The work will be on site at Foster
City, CA.  We are looking for a seasoned/experienced resource who is
comfortable with this work.  The duration is 6 to 12 months.

Requirements from the customer:

Need 1 resource with Sharepoint, .net, SQL skills (in that order of
importance).

The customer wants to build a Sharepoint frontend with some forms/prompts
(currently in MS Access today) that will kick off some queries/’analytics’
on Teradata.  He wants the results to be accessed through Sharepoint.
Customer also wants some dashboards for each user: either integrate with
Spotfire or using Sharepoint directly.

Basically,

-        Sharepoint with TD integration using LDAP; (priority)

-        Sharepoint with Spotfire or Sharepoint dashboard per user

Thank you for your attention to this request!  Always appreciated!

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech SolutionsDesk: **518-621-0048* <518-621-0048>
*Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204Email Id:- **a...@zenithtechsolutions.com*
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>