Hi,

Share me matching profile at *gsha...@tekshapers.com*
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position-  DevOps Engineer*

*Duration – Long Term*

*Location-  Mooresville, NC*

*Interview Process – Telephonic and Skype    *

*Need Only USC/GC/EAD-GC*

·                      Someone with 5+ years of experience DevOps Role or
in Build and Release Engineering Role

·                      5+ years programming in scripting language (python,
ruby, etc) and/or has significant experience in an object orient language
like java.

·                      Experience in several DevOps tools(Urban Code,
Jenkins, Anthillpro, etc) , enough to know their way around the tools.

·                      3+ years shell scripting

·                      Good knowledge in the field of DevOps

·                      Previously experience in architecting small to
medium sized CI/CD systems

·                      75% of day coding/automation

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*