Hi Partner,
*We have urgent job position with our client , Please rush the profiles
ASAP to deepa...@vui-inc.us <deepa...@vui-inc.us>.*

*Role: Big Data – Hadoop Architect*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: Long term Contract*

The expectations / JD  is –

·         Excellent knowledge of Cloudera/Map reduce/Pig/Sqoop and so on
with through knowledge of Big Data concepts

·         Overall IT experience – around 8+ years with 4+ years in Big Data
space (just a general guideline)

·         The person will help in designing /architecting big data
applications so must have excellent technical abilities, designing skills
in the subject

·         Sound knowledge of BI & A

·         Should be a self-starter, innovative, zest to excel (client is
building the model, architecture from scratch)

·         Must have ice breaking capabilities

·         Should have good leadership skills

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Good knowledge of nitty gratis of onsite offshore model

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Deepak Sengar*

*Ventures Unlimited Inc.*

*Tel: 856-842-1988 Ext-124 *