Please share the resumes on...

*rahul.pa...@bravensinc.com <rahul.pa...@bravensinc.com>*

*Hi,*

Greetings from *Bravens Inc.*

We are looking for *Tableau admin/lead developer* to support world’s leader
in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global
organizations client.

This is* 6 Months Contract position *based in *SFO, CA*

*Role: Tableau admin/lead developer*

*Location: SFO, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Job description:*

·         Strong technical depth installing Tableau.  This should include
working with tableau Server understanding security and infrastructure
needed.  Tableau as a company can help here too but this person should be
able to work with them to ensure success.

·         Strong technical depth building tableau dashboards.  Proven
examples of complex dashboards experience and/or familiarity with the
latest releases (9+)

·         Ability to collect end-user requirements and work independently
as the resident “tableau expert”

·         Ability to train or coordinate training for end users and IT

·         Ability to test and document results according to LS7Co
standards.  This may include performance testing but also UAT and Sit
testing

·         Ability to coordinate with infrastructure regarding backups,
networking, and server requirements

·         Ability to deliver a plan for KT to production support including
recommendation on upgrade/patch frequency and roll-out

·         Strong communication and organizational skills.

·         Ability to work independently without direct management oversight

*If you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your
updated resume with the same.*

*Checkpoint*

*Full Name of the Candidate*

*Contact number*

*Email ID & Skype ID*

*Salary/Rate*

*Current Location*

*Openness to relocate OR Travel*

*Total years of experience*

*Reason for Change*

*Availability/Notice Period*

*Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute*

*Certifications if any*

*Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity*

*Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rahul Pawar *

*Recruiter  | Talent Acquisition | Bravens Inc. **| **[An E-Verified
Company] |*

*Contact:** 714-786-6682 | Fax: 281-404-9091*

*E-Mail: **rahul.pa...@bravensinc.com <rahul.pa...@bravensinc.com>*

*Yahoo IM/Gtalk: **rahul.bravens*

*14111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience
this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
alias email addresses.*