Hi,

Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com

Need local or from PST,MST, CST region only.

We have immediate opening for *UI WordPress Developer* for our team in
*Sunnyvale,
CA*.

*Position Type : Contractor *

*Name : UI WordPress Developer*

*Duration : 3+ months*

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

Looking for a strong technical Developer in PHP - WordPress with hands on
experience in handling different project activities.

*The person should be:*

·         *Proficient in WordPress - custom plugin, custom theme designing,
widget designing & creation *

·         *Experienced in web development including UI design *

·         *Knowledge of mysql 5.5 and extensive hand on experience on DDL &
DML *

·         *Knowledge of HTML, CSS2/CSS3, XML, PHP, MySQL JavaScript and
jQuery *

·         Multi Task across projects and maintenance activities

·         Experienced in developing time/effort estimates for deliverables

·         Strong communication - including regular updates to IT and
Business Program Mgrs

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Amit Bajpai*

*IDC Technologies*