*Dear All,*

*Please find the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles.
Thanks!!*

*Title: UI/ Front End Developer*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration: 12** months*

*Interviews: 1st round phone and second will be a F2F.*

Below are the requirements for the Front End Developer we will be looking:

A strong understanding of core JavaScript including dynamic typing,
anonymous functions, closures, and the changing meaning of the "this"
keyword.
Strong jQuery experience
Experience with JS frameworks like AngularJS, React, Flux, Ember, or
Backbone
Strong experience with HTML5 and CSS3
Bootstrap experience
Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS
Experience with JS testing tools like Karma and Jasmine
Experience with Front end build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower

Additional Notes:

All of the skills listed above are must haves.
End Date: At the moment the project is expected to last one year
Location: Columbus only
Day to day: The worker will be developing web apps

Thank you,

Raj
Lead - IT Recruiter
Desk: 330 286 0387