*Send available consultants profile at.......  **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*We are currently looking to fill the opportunity of Application Packager*

*4+ month contract with extension*

*Cincinnati, OH-the Client will hire after the Skype interview*

*If you have anyone in pipeline please send me the resumes of your
consultants with their contact information for I can call them and qualify!
*

*Position Description:*

Client is currently looking for an Application Packager, supporting the
implementation of the IBM Endpoint Manager (IEM) for Windows workstations.
The contractor will ensure all applications that are built in IBM Endpoint
Manager have been quality reviewed according to the best practices and
project schedule.

Essential Job Functions:

·         Quality assurance of packaged applications

·         Adhere to best practices and standards stipulated by the Company

·         Provide guidance on application packaging concerns prior to
production deployment

Requirements:

·         At least 2 years of Application Packaging experience

·         At least 2 years of Quality Assurance Experience

·         Detailed oriented required

·         Process oriented required

·         IBM Endpoint Manager (IEM) Console experience preferable

·         IEM ActionScript and IEM Relevance experience preferable

·         VBS scripting preferred

·         Agile experience preferable

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com