*Send available consultants profile at.......  **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

I am desperately looking for a BI Analyst for my client in Redmond,
Washington (zip code 98052). Please send me your most qualified candidates.
I would HIGHLY prefer local candidates, but if you have someone who is a
perfect fit, please go ahead and send them. Here are the requirements for
the job:

*Required Qualifications:*

   - SQL coding experience as well as SQL report generation
   - Extensive Excel experience including PowerPivot, Power BI, and Macros
   - BI tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) highly preferred
   - Supply chain management experience is a HARD REQUIREMENT
   - Candidates must have excellent communication skills both verbal and
   written

Contract length is 6+ months, but we have flexibility for the perfect
candidate. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE SUPPLY CHAIN
EXPERIENCE!

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com