*Send available consultants profile at.......  **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

I have an immediate need for a Hyperion Consultant for a two month upgrade
project in Rapid City, SD. There is a potential to extend longer than two
months for additional day to day duties, but the expected timelines for the
Hyperion upgrade project is two months. Rate is flexible for the right
candidate. If you have any candidates, please just let me know what the
rate is that you are marketing them at. Details listed below.

Thank you!

*Top Three Skills:*

1.) Hyperion Planning - Web Forms, ESSCMD, MaxL, MDX, Excel 2.) Essbase
Integration Services 3.) ODI - Oracle Data Integrator

*Job Description:*

TEKsystems has partnered with an Energy company in Rapid City, SD to
provide them with a consultant for a short term engagement in support of
their Hyperion upgrade. Our client is moving from 11.1.21 to 11.1.24. Due
to a shift in internal resources they need some additional support for this
upgrade and potentially day to day operations. This engagement has the
potential to turn into something longer than the initial 2 months or
potentially go full time if the candidate is interested.

The client is primarily looking for a technical resource to move the data,
build web forms and help with the integration. However, there will be
interaction with the accounting and finance team so communication skills
are very important.

Required skills:
Hyperion Planning
Web Forms, ESSCMD, MaxL, MDX, Excel
Essbase Integration Services
ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)

*Additional Information:*

• Upgrade the ESSbase environment 11.1.21 to 11.1.24 planning and Essbase
• Would like ODI experience as well.
• If they know how to install it and know ODI, that would be perfect.
• Would like to start the upgrade as soon as we can get someone in. First
week of January would be ideal.
• It will likely take 2 months by the time we get everything installed and
working with the users to get everything tested.
• We may need them to extend the day to day support and Hyperion planning
too. Depending on if it’s the right person, we could probably keep longer.

*Work Environment:*

This consultant would be working primarily with the Applications Manager
over Black Hill's Finance Applications (Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion,
PowerPlant).

*Interview Information:*

30 minute phone screen with the Applications Manager

*Who is the Internal/External Customer:*

Finance and accounting personnel.

*Impact to the Internal/External Customer:*

Upgrading to the latest version reduces security concerns and mitigates
potential losses from security breaches.

*Business Challenge:*

The current version of 11.1.21 has an outdated Java code associated to it.
This puts the enterprise a greater security risk.

*EVP:*

The people are great to work with here and Rapid City actually is a pretty
cool place. It's a small town (70,000) but it's close to national landmarks
(Mt. Rushmore, Black Hills, Custer State Park...) and they have lots of
outdoor activities. The weather does get cold but it's similar to Denver in
that they get close to 300 days of sun per year.

*Non-Technical Skills:*

This is primarily a technical role. Between 75% - 90% of this role will be
spent handling technical issues and dealing with the cubes/data. However,
this person has to be able to get along with accounting and finance
personnel. Someone who is personable and easy to talk to is what we are
looking for.

*Why is position open?:*

The incumbent person doing this work is moving to another role in the
company. They need to backfill him. .

*Project Stage/Lifecycle Info:*

Re-Implementation

*Technical Environment:*

Hyperion Planning, Web Forms, ESSCMD, MaxL, MDX, Excel, Essbase Integration
Services, ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)

*Anuj Rai Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions Desk: 518-621-0048 Fax: 518-244-4977 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com