Hi,

Greetings !!

We have an opportunity with one of our client. Our client is hiring
candidates for the role of Inside Sales Representative. Below is the job
description for reference. Please have a look and share your interest.

*Position: Inside Sales Rep*

*Location: Palo Alto, CA*

*Hire type: Permanent*

* 2 to 5 years of experience, preferably B2B selling
* Has successful SaaS sales experience
* Consistent track record of managing sales cycle, from generating leads
through closing
* Qualifying inbound and outbound leads
* Inbound lead follow-up and lead development
* Outbound prospecting through phone calls
* Conducting product demos for qualified customers
* Forecasting opportunities based upon realistic assessments
* Building client rapport, and communicate solution values of products and
services
* Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and
interpersonal skills
* Comfortable with Excel

Education: Bachelor Degree

*Seems interesting? Then do share the below details along with your CV.*

*Full Name:*

*Current CTC: *

*Expected CTC: *

*Notice period: *