Hi Partner,

Kindly share some matching resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com

*Role - Business Analyst Location : Portland, OR*

*Duration : 12 months *

*Locals preferred…*

*5+ yrs. Exp, Agile, PMI or IIBA certification*

*Job Description:*
Deliver business value as quickly as possible by applying agile practices,
principles and lean thinking. Your ability to listen, ask the right
questions, and think on your feet allows you to adapt your techniques, work
processes, and communication style to meet team and stakeholder
expectations.

*Your mastery of requirements elicitation and analysis techniques has given
you the ability to:*

• Facilitate requirements elicitation activities
• Focus on underlying business needs
• Critically evaluate and reconcile information gathered from multiple
sources
• Identify inconsistencies and missing functionality
• Decompose high-level information into clear, concise, and complete user
stories
• Define acceptance criteria using a behavior-driven development (BDD)
approach
• Identify interrelationships of user stories for value-driven backlog
management
• The ability to assess criticality of work based on general guidelines
from the Product Owner, organizing and concentrating on highest priorities
and proactively advancing the work.
• Strong communication and presentation skills

*Qualifications:*

• 5+ years of experience using Agile techniques to document software
application requirements
• Certification: IIBA® Certified Business Analysis Professional™, or
PMI-Professional in Business Analysis
• Typically a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering
management, or equivalent work experience in a related discipline
The primary location would be downtown but they would need to travel to
Tualatin on a regular basis and there is a chance we would transfer the
team to be based out of Tualatin

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

( *: 408 668 8348 I **: *ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com> I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from