Greetings from Libsys Inc,

Hope you are doing well!

We have very urgent opening for the following positions and can setup
interview immediately.

Could please glance the below requirement and respond back to me with your
Finest Consultant Updated Resume & contact details, if you are comfortable.

*Role: Data Analyst*

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Duration: 1+Yrs *

*Number Of Openings: 1*

*Required Skills: *

Hive Quarries within Hadoop

Strong SQL Experience

Data Profiling Experience

Data Analysis Experience

Strong understanding and ability to pull data together, analyze it and
present it

Excellent presentation skills

Strong analytical, documentation and listening skills

Develop and maintain methods to gather data

Experience with databases, data retrieval and manipulation

Experience with database query tools – develop and execute queries

Perform technical analysis of complete data flows within systems

*Desired Skills:*

Insurance Background

Data Warehouse Experience

ETL technical background

SAS Skills

Python (analytical language)

R (analytical language)

Thanks And You Have a Great Day,

*Moinuddin Shaik, *Sr. Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9050

mo...@libsysinc.com