This project is slated for 3+ months with paid travel.

Phone and Skype Interview

We have an immediate need for an SAP Opentext consultant on our project in
North Carolina working directly with SAP.

This project is to assist with a database migration from IBM mainframe to
DB2.

The Opentext resource will be working with ABAP developers and security
engineers to ensure data stays secure and remains in compliance with the
state of North Carolina.

The Opentext resource will support the move of IXOS from onset of data
centers to another including reconfiguring virtual machines to point
against iSCSI base storage instead of Centera

Full Name of the Consultant

Contact #

Email-ID:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Currently on a project:

Relocation:

Total years of experience:

US Experience

Interview Availability:

Available to join from:

Education Qualification:

SSN(last 4) #

DOB:

Skype ID:

Rate:

Thanks and Regards,

Warm Regards,

Randhir Kumar

IDC Technologies

1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *408-459-1535
*Web:* *www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>