*Position*

*Location*

Full Stack Java Developer

Dallas, TX

*Need local to the Dallas area and can interview face to face!*

*Special/key requirements*

*(Local candidates only – Onsite Interview required – long-term C2C
position)* 70% back end & 30% front end.  Solid Spring, Hibernate plus JSP,
SASS or Less experience required.  Accessibility experience is a plus!

*Job Description:*

My client  is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join our Dallas team
working onsite at a major airline (50% front end and 50% back end).  This
role will work closely with business owners, project managers, UX Leads,
graphic designers and J2EE developers/Tech Leads to provide direction for
the future development of all web applications.

*Desired skills & experience:*

   - Experience developing technical solutions throughout the entire
   product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design
   deliverables such as screen layouts, user interface elements, and
   prototypes
   - Ability to translate usability and field research findings into
   design/function improvements
   - Demonstrated experience producing and delivering final assets using
   HTML5, CSS3, JSP and JavaScript frameworks (jQuery, etc.)
   - Previous experience working in an Agile team environment using two
   week sprints for delivery of production quality code
   - Proficient in markup coding by hand, specifically HTML5 and/or XHTML
   1.0
   - Proficient in CSS3, SASS/COMPASS implementation and best practices
   - Proficient in JavaScript coding of jQuery plugins or similar
   JavaScript frameworks
   - Proficient in key Java technologies such as Java, JSP, JSTL,
   Struts-taglib, Apache Tiles, Struts MVC
   - Proficient in Spring MVC, Spring-taglib, Spring Web Flow and/or Spring
   Mobile
   - Proficient in Responsive web design understanding (css media queries)
   - Proficient in accessibility implementation using WGAC 2.0 and Section
   508 standards

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR  *Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from