Do you think you could put together a 3 person QA team to do manual testing
in Phoenix. AZ (actually Scottsdale).

Basic Requirements:

-QA Tester would be someone with 3-5 years’ experience with focus
specifically on manual test case development from requirements, test case
execution, test results reporting, and defect logging & reporting.

-Background in Food & Beverage or Retail cover PO, Inv, Vendors, Sales,
Reporting, etc.

-The application we are implementing is a *client server app (not web or
digital).*

Below is a description of the project that the Director shared with me:

P.F. Chang’s is implementing an off the shelf Inventory product that
centralizes recipes, sales data, and food and beverage products to provide
food cost and beverage cost reporting. Inventory will be taken with a
mobile device weekly and is then submitted to the financial system so
testing of that interface is needed. The system allows for ordering
products and accepting invoices after delivery of products so the testing
involves end to end testing of those interfaces with each food/beverage
vendor. Knowledge of inventory systems and/or EDI is a plus.

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: www.idctechnologies.com