Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Jersey City, NJ) is currently
seeking a (Sr. Android Developer) resource to join
their organization. I have included a complete job description below in
case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Title: Sr. Android Developer *
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ months *
*Start: ASAP*

*Must be a US citizen or Full green card holder*

*Job Description *
The developer will be responsible for building Android payment applications
working with payment card readers , support EMV, mag swipe and NFC form of
payments.
Developer will have to build SDKs, test applications and related
documentations also support SDK integration with Clients.

Job Specific Responsibilities
The developer will be responsible for building Android payment applications
working with payment card readers , support EMV, mag swipe and NFC form of
payments.
Developer will have to build SDKs, test applications and related
documentations also support SDK integration with Clients.
Understands best practices of Android app design, supporting all form
factors, layout and OS versions
Capable of designing new features by applying the appropriate Design
Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming concepts
Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general
reliability

Candidate Requirements
Minimum 4-5 years of progressive Android hands on development experience
Experience with version control in a team environment, a strong knowledge
of GIT is required
Experience in Payments industry, strong knowledge of Push notification
service and google analytics is desired.
Experience in generating and managing enterprise and development
certificates and deployments to play store
We're looking for someone with this type of personality:

Passion for mobile development and thirst to learn
Enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
A quick learner who can step up and take ownership of work to get things
done
Enjoys and appreciates working and collaborating with others from various
background as part of a team

Best Regards,
*Akky - Recruiter*

*Cognizant Technologies* | *Web*: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
*Direct*: (331) 481-6635 | *Email*: a...@cognizantechnologies.com