*Send available consultants profile at.......  **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

However, we have recently learned of a different need in *Plano, TX for up
to 10 ETL consultants*. I am waiting to hear back on the particular skills
they need.  However,  if you can send candidates with the skills below,
that will be great.  These are also contract to hire.

If any of your resources from the ETL Utah requisition are still available
and interested, can you let me know?

*US Citizen / GC  / EAD *

Terms:  Contract to Hire ( 3-6m or longer )

Location:  Plano, TX

Worker Status:  US Citizen / GC  / EAD  ( willing to go fulltime if needed)

Interview: Phone

Requirement:  ETL Developer  (  *Informatica */ *Datastage */ (maybe Ab
Initio) )  - waiting on which one in particular.   ( Having worked on a
with Teradata Datawarehouse as an ETL developer is a huge plus and will get
priorities. )

Must be willing to live local in Plano, TX

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com