*Dear All,*

*Please find the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles.
Thanks!!*

*Please send me your profiles to rgu...@empyra.com <rgu...@empyra.com> *

*Title: CA Harvest SCM Engineer*

*Location: Pittsburgh, Strongsville, Remote*

*6+ Months*

We are looking for someone with experience in Harvest SCM.

The person is going to help with the following workset:

- Upgrade Harvest Infrastructure (install new version of the Database, new
harvest agents, and new Harvest brokers)
- Develop a roadmap for migrating Harvest repositories from Harvest into
GIT / Artifactory

Currently Oracle 1we have a pending ISM for upgrading Harvest DB from 0 to
11. The ISM needs to be remediated by the end of the year.
2) We would like to use this opportunity and look for someone who has
skills in Continuous Integration and Delivery with experience in GIT,
Jenkins, uDeploy, instead of Harvest, given the fact that we are planning
to decommission harvest in 2018, and due to the fact that all new harvest
development is stopped and we do not need harvest engineering skills past
the ISM remediation. (we do have skills to be able to support harvest, just
not engineering skills to execute the upgrade of the system in order to
remediate the ISM

Top Skills:
CA Harvest, Oracle DB, systems engineering, application installation.
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012. Scripting experience.
Thank you,

Raj
Lead - IT Recruiter
Desk: 330 286 0387