Rate: C2C 55/hr

6 months CTH

CTH so only folks who are *US* *citizens, or GC*

*Can work remotely for the contract duration*

**Ideally when converting this person would work out of their Texas office,
but open to folks here, or remote!!* *

Interview Process:

2 steps (phone/In-person) with him and DevOps lead.

Interview Availability: 13th & 14th (ideally start the week of the 17th)

*Job Description:                *

YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES

Our Technology Team is focused on developing innovative technology that
supports a differentiated healthcare experience for our Members and Care
Partners. We expect that you will bring passion, creativity and an agile
approach to our team. You will work across the entire technology stack and
you will help us think differently about building systems with a lot of
moving parts. We hope that you have a strong desire to learn and
investigate new technologies, advocate for best practices and thoroughly
test code.

*YOU CAN ANTICIPATE THAT YOU WILL*

Critically think about existing systems, evaluate testing tools and stacks,
and formulate / execute testing scripts

Ensure in house applications are tested

Build a testing automation framework, balancing manual testing with
automation with a forward focus on shifting towards automation

Collaborate with software engineers on unit test best practices and with
devops engineers on deployments and testing

Formulate test scripts for integration testing and end to end testing

Keep on top of bug and task management

Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's productivity,
culture, and code quality

Communicate and collaborate with vendors on Bright's test strategy

*ABOUT YOU*

You are an agile and focused engineer who who wants to see high test code
coverage and passing unit / integration tests.  *Node is your primary
backend language, but you have had experience writing other micro services
using Python, Java, or Scala. On the front end you are familiar with react,
webpack, and mocha.*  You are a creative thinker and you are passionate
about innovating in a space that is ripe for disruption. You are a team
player and an adept problem solver with excellent communication skills. You
are interested in always learning / investigating new technologies and
advocating for best practices. Like others on our team, you are humble,
mature and check your ego at the door.  You are brave and always challenge
the status quo but are also respectful and have an open mind. You are
excited to take ownership at early stage of company.

*TECHNICALLY SPEAKING YOU HAVE*

• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Systems, or equivalent experience

• Strong JavaScript skills including front end and back end, familiarity
with mocha and enzyme

• *Experience with automated build tools like gradle, webpack and UI
testing tools like selenium*

• *Familiarity with load testing tools like gatling*

• Experience with test-driven development and behavior-driven development

*BONUS POINTS*

• Proficiency in additional languages: Python, Ruby, Go, Java, c#, Scala

• Experience in AWS technologies (Elastic Beanstalk, s3, ec2, etc)

• Containerization of applications using Docker

• Continuous integration using CircleCI

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc Mailto: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Empowering Technologies Services*

*Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | *

*IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |*