*Frontend Developer*

Brooklyn, NY & Newark, NJ

Phone and F2F

6+ Months C2H

Citizen, GC, EAD GC (I-140 approved and I-485 in pending status

(Candidate MUST be okay w/ traveling to Newark, NJ 3-4 days a week and 1-2
to Brooklyn, NY- headquarters)

Must Have Skills: *AngularJS, Python, JavaScript *

Job Description:

*From the Manager: *
- Good knowledge and/or some working experience with Python. They have been
seeing candidates with little to no knowledge of Python
- These people can be 2+ years working experience. Bootcamp experience does
not count in those two years
- This role NEEDS working experience with AngularJS
- All of their products are built with AngularJS
- Angular Apps are run by Django
- API is built with Python
- MUST HAVE Working experience with AngularJS

*Job Description: *

*Front-End Developer*

Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our
mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing
consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for
individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex
challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in
what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary
to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented
musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!

*What* *You’ll* *Be* *Doing*

•    Working closely with UX and Back-end Developers

•    Participating in architectural, design and product discussions

•    Helping to design and create RESTful APIs to drive functionality

•    Learning new technologies

•    Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers

*What* *You’ll* *Need*

•    Excellent JavaScript and HTML5 coding skills

•    Strong understanding of the AngularJS framework

•    Strong knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs

•    Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)

•    Database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL,
etc.)

•    Ability to performance tune and scale applications

•    Agile development experience

•    Experience working at a software product company is a major plus

•    Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent
engineers

•    Very strong communication and collaboration skills

Regards,

*Randhir kumar*

IDC Technologies Inc
randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com