Phone and Inperson

Location:          Conyers, GA

Position:           Oracle Developer

Start:                2 weeks (approved budget)

Length:            2-3 months

Notes:

ยท         I have the need for a sharp Oracle Applications (ERP R12)
developer.

Client is in search of a contract Oracle Developer (ERP R12) resource for a
2-3 month opportunity.  Our client has upgraded from Oracle EBS 11i to R12
and have a few remaining issues they need some programing assistance with.

Position Requirements:

   - 5+ years of Oracle development experience
   - Oracle Report builder, XML Publisher
   - Oracle Packages, Functions and Procedures
   - Oracle Workflow Builder
   - Oracle Forms, SOA, OA Framework
   - Oracle WebLogic
   - Experience with EBS R12 or later
   - Experience in Oracle Reports
   - Experience customizing and creating Oracle Forms
   - Experience in C# and/or VB.NET

   - Build PL/SQL programs as needed and defined by the business units
   - Build workflows as additional requirements arise within the application

Regards,

*Randhir kumar*

IDC Technologies Inc
*randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com <randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*