*XD Automation Developer*

SFO, CA

$50

Adobe

Local

6 Months

EAD GC/GC/USC

*Please only send candidates with JavaScript and Java Coding experience.  *

automation structure. You'll innovate around how we can more fully test the
distributed architecture. You'll work with a complex system and need to
dive into a state of the art multi-threaded, multi-language, multi-platform
code base.

Skills:

•                    2+ years of relevant experience working in QA,
developing automated tests for desktop and/or device based apps.

•                    Hands on experience and strong programming skills in
C++/JavaScript/scripting languages.

•                    Should have experience in writing test cases for
various testing cycles.

•                    Exposure in writing full test frameworks.

•                    Soft skills are critical in this role. Communication
extremely important

Regards,

*Randhir kumar*

IDC Technologies Inc