Only Local---Phone and Inperson Interview

I have a systems engineer (JAVA) requirement that I have attached.

They need to have excellent communication skills as well. I have also
bolded what the candidates need to have in the description.

*Please note they must have Scala.*

*Client: ACT    *

*Location: Iowa City, IA*

*Duration: 6 months with the possibility of Extension*

*Rate: $54/HR (Max)*

*Interview: Phone/In Person if possible *

Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains computer
systems to meet functional objectives of the business. Will have
responsibility with design, implementation and some project management of
small teams.

Senior Software Engineer

 Technology Experience Required: (i.e. Microsoft Project Manager, outlook,
excel, etc.)

*o         Jira*

*o         Play Framework with Java or more preferably Scala*

*o         Java*

*o         Oracle DB/MySql*

*o         Mongo (a plus)*

*o          Angular *