-

   *Hello,*

    Hope you are doing great!

    We are currently seeking a* Lead Mobile Web Developer *for our client
   in the* Minneapolis, MN. *This is a *12 months contract *position with
   one of our clients. please review the job description below and please let
   us know if you are interested and available. You can reach me at
   *952-223-0309*.

   *Please share your resume to **mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com
   <mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com>*

   *Looking for Local Consultant only*.

   *Lead Mobile Web Developer*

* 7952252 Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402 Duration: 12 months*

   **Lead Mobile Web Developer**

   Required Qualifications:

   Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or
   equivalent work experience.

   5 years of relevant experience coding.

   Considerable experience in developing mobile web applications.

   Should be very experienced in the following:

   • JavaScript/CSS/HTML5 single-page apps

   • Node/NPM

   • Git

   • Frameworks: React, Backbone, etc.

   • Browser unit testing: Mocha, Jasmine or equivalent

   • Build tools: Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, etc.

   • Consuming REST services

   • ES6, flow, or typescript

   • Object Oriented and Functional programming

   • Experience with other development languages/platforms

   • Experience and understanding of services with AJAX, REST, OData, JSON

   • Experience making applications work across all form factors, phone,
   tablet, laptop, desktop

   • Ability to quickly determine code approach for a given technical story

   • Ability to work in all areas of app development, not just UI

   • Able to explain what makes for quality code architecture in an
   application

   • Able to review “Pull Requests” from developers and make suggestions

   • Have technical opinions and can explain reasons for favoring approaches

   • Know when and how to make components vs. ‘one-off’ solution.

   • Make sure to adhere to industry standard along with meeting company
   standards Additional

   • Working experience in Agile development model and Agile-Sprint-Scrum
   concepts

   • Open to candidates above max rate

   • Potential Contract to PERM, open to contractors only as well

   *If you find it interesting do send the following details. And attach
   your resume with the same.*

   *Name*

   *Technology*

   *Contact*