Hi Good morning!

This is a 6 months contract and could go longer in the Kansas City area.
We are looking for a true VRA Consultant and not just someone who has used
VRA.

Can do W2 and C2C any visa

1. 6+ month contract in Kansas City
2. Supporting Healthcare Software company
3. Skype and Webex will be the mode of interview- There will be 3-4
sessions total.
An Application Administrator to join our team.  You will serve as the
organization SME for VRealize Automation.

Requirement:

• Must have experience managing and administering a vRealize Automation
(VRA) environment

• Must have experience performing, VRA code improvements, software updates,
and maintenance of VRA

• Must have experience troubleshooting a VRA environment

• Must have experience configuring integrations with VRA to other systems
(plug-ins, APIs, etc.)

• Must have experience working with various groups to build and develop
blueprints in vRA

• Must have experience automating VRA task clean-ups

share updated resume to asho...@performancesoftech.com &
uday.varanga...@performancesoftech.com