*Hi**,*

Hope you are doing good !!!

This is Vijay from Reliable Software Resources Inc, this mail is regarding
the job opportunity as a *“**Scala/AWS Developer (Big Data)**”*

Please find the requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks
!!!

*Job Title : **Scala/AWS Developer (Big Data)*

*Primary Skills : *Spark, Scala, REST, AWS
*Location : *Nashville, TN
*Rate : *DOE

*# of Positions : *5

*Duration : *6-12+ months

*Description :*

   - One of our direct clients, which caters to the healthcare industry, is
   expanding their team and is seeking a Strong Big Data / Scala programmer.
   who's ready to take the next step.
   - We are looking for Big Data engineer with expertise in Spark, Scala
   and Scala. Having AWS experience is preferred.

*Requirements*

   - 8-10 years software development and data engineering experience or
   comparable skill level with at least 3 years on Big Data technology. Having
   AWS is good.
   - Strong Spark, Scala software development skills are required for this
   position
   - Great problem-solving skills and the ability to break down large
   problems into actionable steps
   - Experience with configuration and maintenance of distributed computing
   systems
   - Knowledge of open API specification(Swagger)
   - Strong understanding of Web APIs / HTTP / REST / JSON
   - Experience with design, development, deployment, versioning, and
   maintenance of secure RESTful APIs

--

*Regards,*

*Vijay D*

Sr. Recruiter (State Govt Support)

Phone: 312 967 7072

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

Email: *vija...@rsrit.com <vija...@rsrit.com> *I *www.rsrit.com
<http://www.rsrit.com/>*

*www.linkedin.com/in/vijay-d-97047a65
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vijay-d-97047a65>*