Hello

Hope you are doing great,

I have the following candidates available immediately for suitable
requirements. We pr-screen all our consultants and provide exceptional
professionals with excellent skill sets and working attitudes.

Please let me know if you have any requirements that suit these candidates.
please add *sudh...@ceptuait.com <sudh...@ceptuait.com>* in your
distribution list. You can reach me on Direct:  713-997-8104 / 848-468-5775

*Technology*

*Visa*

*EXP*

*Current location*