Hi all

Greetings from Frontline Source

We have an Urgent requirement for one of our Clients. Please check and send
me the suitable profiles ASAP.

Job Title: Business Analyst

Location: Reston, VA

Duration: Full Time
Contract:  W2

*Skills:*

Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention
to detail and interpersonal skills.
Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time.
Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and
constructive performance feedback.
Strong knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production
of drawings and models.
Strong knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
Experience working in an Agile delivery team
Strong technical documentation skills with expertise in backlog grooming,
writing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
Experience in documenting business and system processes with flow diagrams,
sequence diagrams
Experience writing and executing SQL queries
Experience with testing front-end applications

*Education/Experience:*

Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree
preferred.
8-10 year’s experience required.

Thanks & Regards

Kezia Esther