Greetings. We Appreciate your time and support and very much happy to hear from
you to Identify projects on your availability (H1B / GC / H4 EAD / USC).

 Looking forward to a fruitful interaction with you and your organization

 ---
 Regards,
 Nithya
 Senior Resource Manager (Bench Sales)
 Rayon Tek Solutions INC
 Phone No: 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 SUPPORT LINE)
 Email 1 : i...@benchsalessus.com
 Email 2 : nithya.modera...@gmail.com

 Opt-In:  To receive updates on our available list of consultants , Kindly
Reply with the subject   1C Subscribe  1C  OR
https://benchsalessus.com/VendorManagement/?p=subscribe

 Opt-Out : We respect your online privacy.  if you feel you have received this
email as error we regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly reply with the
subject  1CUnsubscribe 1D  OR
https://benchsalessus.com/VendorManagement/?p=unsubscribe  and we will comply
immediately